The Latest digi-break from Le jad. Check the snip & info below...
From Le Jad:
This album contains 68 tracks:
- 10 beats (from 74bpm to 96bpm). All edited, with introductions, transitions, break downs, drops, outros...
- 1 beat juggling sentence (1min15sec).
- 2 synths, bass and tones sentences. The first one is 1min35sec and the second one is 1min20sec.
Notice: I produced the 3 sentences at 86bpm.
- 10 scratch skip proof
- 10 beat loops
- 10 drumming skip proof (100bpm pattern)
- 25 synths and basslines loops
Most of those skip proof are 2 revolutions long!
I can't put extracts from all the loops in the snippet, it would be too long.
Le Jad's '100% Scratch Muscles 2' is a compilation of scratch sounds from his previous digi break releases. Check the snippet & info below.
From Le Jad:
This COMPILATION contains only scratch sounds/vocals (no drumming, no beat juggling, no synths, no beat...).
All this stuff HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED in Extractor Break, Catator Break, Cat Flow Break, Robotor vol.1 and Robotor vol.2.
It's only about scratch, for users who are searching for scratch material and nothing else.
This compilation contains 42 SCRATCH skip proof AND 4 SCRATCH sentences.
The scratch sentences are simply compilating the skip proofs in 1 file, for your long scratch sessions.
Unofficial Lorn Looper. Someone made this looper with old Lorn loops from here.